Installed with FOCKE MELER B4 Glue Melter, the adhesive application carton…
Cartoner, Overwrapper, Wrap-Around Sleever
Automatic Cartoning Machine DZH-120D
Cost-Effective Cartoning Solution
DZH-120D is designed with the most basic structure, especially the up-and-down dragging style carton erect which saves a considerable cost while ensuring maintaining the performance at the same level with other models of DZH-120 Series Cartoners.
DZH-120 Series Cartoners are cost-effective packaging automation machinery yet with reliable, stable and efficient performance and fine quality in compliance with relative standards. Their major features are as follow:
- adjustable structure to fit various carton formats and styles,
- covered by 304 stainless-steel outer shell,
- incorporated with overloading-protection system,
- joined by error-protection system that will automatically stop upon failure,
- installed with emergent shut-down button,
- controlled through SIEMENS HMI Touching Panel and PLC system,
- in compliance with GMP and relative standards.
- Straight Tuck End Carton / Aeroplane Tuck Carton (STE)
- Revers Tuck End Carton (RTE)
- Seal End Carton (Cereal Carton with Zipper or Lock Tab)
- Hanger Tab Carton
- Tuck and Tongue Carton
- Gable Top Carton
- Auto-Bottom or Snap-Lock Bottom
- Sleeve and etc. upon the customization
Conditions and Terms
Designs and Function:ELITER Pakaging Machinery guarantees that all ELITER Machines are designed and delivered on a project-by-project basis, and specifically manufacturered for the purpose discussed during the order and per customer's instruction.
ELITER Packaging Machinery guarantees the manufactured machine is in perfect working condition, and the materials are guaranteed for a period of 12 months from the delivery of the machine, or failing those 2,000 working hours, except manmade defects or mis-operation led faults.The warranty will come into effect when the equipment has been properly installed in accordance with ÉLITER PACKAGING MACHINERY 's installation recommendations and as long as it is intended for the use for which it has been designed.
ELITER Packaging Machinery should provide instruction manual with 30 days after the shippment of the machine.
All schematics, specifications, photographs (including video files) and any type of photographic support, electronic data and operating instructions used in the construction of the machine, are the property of ÉLITER PACKAGING MACHINERY.
Consult with ELITER representatives for information
Contact us for more information.
In case you are seeking for a packaging solution,
please mention specifications as follow:
*Size of the product
*Ways of infeeding
*Any other special requirements