Cellophane Overwrapping Automation
Patented technologies that bring the best overwrapping packaging automation solutions.
Automation for Film Overwrapping Packaging
Cigarette wrapping, gift wrapping, tuck and folding wrapping...
Overwrapping and Shrink Wrapping are the two primary film packagings that commonly used. Know the advantages and disadvantages of each of them is essential before looking to purchase a film packaging machine: shrink-wrapper or film overwrapper.
ÉLITER Packaging Machinery is the Market-leading manufacturer of automatic overwrapping machine.
Visit our page of overwrapping machine to find the unparalleled edge and advantages that our film overwrappers have over the rest ones on the market.
Enhanced and driven by our patented technology, cellophane overwrapping machines by ÉLITER Packaging Machinery are capable of running at a speed of up to 100 PPM.
Check the post to learn more about the overwrapping packaging and automation solutions offered by ELITER Packaging Machinery
Overwrapping packaging is also know as the tuck-and-fold wrapping.
Check the basic introduction to find out further information and knowledge of overwrapping packaging.
Overwrapping Packaging in Various Markets
Where overwrappings are applied
Applications of Overwrapping
Film packaging that enhances visual appeal and protects the products.
What is Overwrapping Packaging?Overwrapping is also known as Tuck and Fold Wrapping: a style of film wrapping packaging which is only applicable to containers, cartons, objects with flat sides, or to put it in other words, objects in cubic or cuboid shapes. The Tuck and Fold Wrapping is featured by its typical style of film folding on the end-side where the fringe of films are tucked and then folded to be sealed together thus forming a diamond-shaped appearance. In fact, the packaging material of overwrapping is not only restricted to film, let it be BOPP, BOPLA, BOPET, etc... such as the paper which we see on the gift wrapping is also available for overwrapping.
Application of OverwrappingThe purpose of adopting overwrapping packaging (over wrap packaging) are principally as follow:
- Enhance the appearance: Tuck and Fold Wrapping helps to enhance a sense of superiority and improve the visual appeal.
- Conservation: the film overwrapping protects the product from containment and also proves that the product has been stored and arrived at the customer's hand without intact and has not been tampered with.
- Energy Saving: when used for bundling and multipack packaging, overwrapping consumes less energy than shrink-wrapping does and thus calls for less cost.
- Tobacco Products: Cigarette, Shisha, Hookah...... Collating Overwrap has been adopted to replace an outer carton
- Pharmaceuticals: Pharmas somtimes turn to be temperature-sensitive. The overwrapping produces less heat than shirnk wrapping does
- Luxury Products: Perfume, cosmetics... which need prestigious visual appeal
- Drinks: Coffee and High Tea... same reason for fine visual appearance
- Digital Products: CDs, DVDs...